Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Challenge #381 Featured Picks

Hi all!!!  Thanks for joining me for my Season Of Love challenge this week.  I can see that many of you are passionate about the companies you use.  It was nice to be introduced to some new ones too.  And for those of you who were not able to link up, I just want you to know that we are working with InLinks to fix the problem but I visited each of your blogs as well.  Thanks for leaving the link in the comments.

These are a few of the makes that stood out to me:

Larissa:



Marilyn Webb:


Kim K:


Helen:


Ladies, take your featured badge for your blogs.  

We will be here with a new challenge tomorrow.  Don't forget to join us then.

Heather

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my card as one of the picks! Congrats to all!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored to have been picked. Thanks you so much! I love your challenges, they're so fun!-Kim K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my card - what a lovely surprise!
    Love the other choices!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete