Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Challenge #380 Color Challenge

Hi Everyone!
Sandy here and I am so excited for this week's challenge! This week is a color challenge and you need to use red and/or pink and black in your creation.  I know Valentine's Day is coming up, but your project does not have to be related to love & hearts. You can see here that I made a birthday card.  I've been on a Stamping Bella kick here lately.  I messed up on her dress and to "fix it" I used black Wink of Stella.  Well, if you could see this card in real life it turned out rather nicely.  My little uptown girl is wearing that perfect "Little Black Dress!"
Take a peek at what the other girlfriends have made.  I know they would LOVE a comment and I would LOVE for you to join this challenge with us, just link up below.  You have until next Tuesday to play along.

9 comments:

  1. Sandy I love your card! It's so pretty!!! You colored her perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous card, what a fun, fun image and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I have tried to enter and clicked the link but it doesn't work!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. I'm so sorry about the link - I wish I could help you but I'm computer illiterate! :(

      Delete
  4. It doesn't work for me either and has not done so for several challenges. I've tried in both chrome and internet explorer. I know some others have said the same thing , which is a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete