Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Challenge #346 ~ Off We Go!

Hello there.  Welcome to a new challenge at Little Red Wagon.  It's Heather and I am your hostess this week.  My theme for you is "OFF WE GO".  I have vacation on my mind (not that I am taking one but it is the season for them) and want to see cards and projects that contain a vacation theme of some kind.

As some of you may know, my grand children live across the country from me and are much too small to be coming to visit on their own yet but I couldn't help but colour up this cute little image on her way to Grandma's for vacation.  I can only dream about it at the moment....


So grab a cup of your favourite beverage, check out what all the other girlfriends have made, leave us some love so we know you visited and come back and link up a vacation themed project of your own. Looking forward to visiting and commenting on what you do.  I will be back next Tuesday with my top picks.

Have a great day.

Hugs, Heather



2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable, Heather!! That image is absolutely darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Heather! That little sweetie with her suit case says it all!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete