Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Challenge #285 ~ Travelogue

Good morning! Welcome to another Wednesday and time for a new challenge here at Little Red Wagon.  This week it is all about a TRAVELOGUE.  And by that I mean to make a project that is inspired by another country.  Maybe someplace you would like to visit one day.  Maybe someplace you have been.  Maybe the country of your ancestry.  The choices are many.

I was inspired by this cutie and her shopping bags in front of the Eiffel Tower.  I paired her up with some pastel papers, an Eiffel Tower charm and a big, fat bow.  Someday maybe I will get to France and be able to practice my limited French for real.


Thanks for dropping by today.  Please make sure you visit the other girlfriends to see what inspired their creations.  Get inspired yourself and link up one of your own. I can not wait to see all the wonderful TRAVELOGUE projects this week.

Hugs, Heather 

2 comments:

  1. Fun travel theme. Happy to play along this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, what a great job, love the saucy air your image has. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete