Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Featured Girl Power

Thank you everyone for joining our GIRL POWER challenge. We had so many gorgeous entries for this challenge that you have made my job so very difficult.

Here are a few lovely entries that caught my eye:






I loved that there were so many ways to show off a little GIRL POWER.

Congratulations ladies on your features, please grab the featured badge from our sidebar to display on your blogs. Thank you to everyone for playing along with our challenge be sure to come back tomorrow for another fun challenge.

Tracy

5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful designs! Congrats on being featured!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the Featured Artists. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow artists. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing to feature my card, you have made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my "girlie" tag! I am so honored to display my blinkie. Love your challenges and inspirational creations.
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my fairyland diorama
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete