Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Challenge # 240 - Food For Thought

Hello everyone Tracy here with this week's challenge and I am giving you a bit of FOOD FOR THOUGHT. That means I would like to see some yummy food featured somewhere on your projects. Stamps, die cuts, paper, and stickers, whatever you can find that shows off some food.

Since we are now experiencing some nice warm weather, my card is featuring one of my favourite treats, ICE CREAM! Yummy! I used a cute image from Your Next Stamp calls Ellie Loves Ice Cream.


Join this weeks tasty challenge and link up your delicious projects below. If you are hungry for more inspiration check out the creations by the fabulous Girlfriends.

Come back on Tuesday to see our challenge features!

Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card and fabulous selection of papers!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love those layers and colors!

    ReplyDelete