Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bling It Up! Featured Projects

Well I was seriously impressed with all the amazing projects that were linked up this week!  I certainly got my fill of bling and I loved it!!

As always, it was hard to narrow down my favourites, but here are a couple that really caught my eye.


Gail 's gorgeous card with fabulous detail



Dee's sweet giraffe card with just the right amount of bling :)



Gail's stunning winter themed card



Julie's sweet birthday card with amazing details



Marilyn's birthday card with stunning vellum elements


Thank you to everyone who played along with the Bling it Up! challenge.  If your card was featured this week, be sure to grab the featured button from our sidebar and proudly display it on your blog - you deserve it!

Joanne xo

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations everyone on your features. Wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...thank you so much for featuring my little giraffe card. I'm honored to have been chosen from all of the fabulous submissions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, I am speechless. Thanks so much for featuring my cards! Oh wow, what an awesome honor! Thank you so very much!! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you soooo much for featuring my card, what a lovely surprise :-)
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks so very much for featuring my card and congrats to all the other ladies. All the cards are gorgeous!!
    Hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete