Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Challenge #131 - Stitch It Up!

Happy Wednesday! It's Joanne here and it is my turn to issue the challenge this week. I want to see everyone 'stitch it up' on their layouts, cards or projects using machine or hand stitching.

I created a card as inspiration.


I designed my card background and then I did some simple machine stitching around the edge. I love using my sewing machine to add an outline to my cards. I also added a little zig-zag stitch - just for fun!

I would love to have you play along with my challenge and share your creation with us! Just link up your project below :)




12 comments:

  1. Just a stunning card! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the mason jar--especially with the twine wrapped around it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card Joanne ...I love the butterfly clothespins ... what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge and super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card, love that jar and your stitches are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab challenge, happy now I have my sewing machine back as well...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I have been using stitching in more and more of my creations. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card & fabbie challenge too..
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Guys, I'm sorry if you're getting sick of me. Stitching is my favorite technique and I do it on most of my cards.
    thanks for the challenge and stopping by my blog, I know how much work you guys do and I appreciate it.
    thanks again and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally LOVE your card too! great challenge thanks x

    this new word verification is sooo hard to do :( 7+ attempts!
    dyslexic does not help!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you made those butterflies with patterned paper layers and clothespins. So creative!

    ReplyDelete